I can’t seem to grasp the fact that I’ll be done with middle school in just under three months. It’s odd to think that I’m not going to ever be a student at Foster Middle School again after this year. (It’s a happy thought, but a weird one.) I feel I should give you all a glance into Foster life, since I’m a master at it.
- Mexican is the dominant race, followed by African-American, whites, Asians, and “other.”
- People aren’t nice to each other. At all.
- It has the stupidest rules ever; i.e: no glitter.
- We have uniforms. And it sucks.
- The best teacher ever, Mr. Cox, quit in September so it’s even worse than before now.
- Rumors travel fast.
- The food is horrible.
- It’s so ghetto, they fix computer trays with twisty ties.
- You aren’t allowed to bring your own lunch. Yeah, you heard me.
- It’s basically the worst school ever.
And that is a partial list of what Foster is like. Yeah, don’t come here.
All this has also provoked thought about my future. They put lunch numbers up this Saturday on Booker T Washington High School’s website to tell who got accepted, and until then my whole high school life is up in the air. I will seriously cry if I don’t get in. Not so much because I can’t go there, but knowing I wasn’t good enough to be accepted would hurt me the most. I’m gonna end up where I’m meant to go, though.
What with it being spring break, I’m going to blog a lot since I have too much time on my hands.
Night, loves. (: